Disputes can arise at any stage of the construction process, from commitments at a project’s start to fundamental disputes over performance after its completion. Construction litigation is often high risk—large damage awards, established professional reputations and emotional concerns are frequently involved. To resolve conflicts, Keramidas Law Firm lawyers understand that all parties—contractors, developers and owners—have their own interests and an equal stake in the outcome.
Resolving Construction Disputes
Practical experience and pragmatic approaches define our management of litigation challenges. Counseling in both the residential and commercial construction industry, Keramidas Law Firm represent:
- Contractors and suppliers
- Insurance companies
We combine our background in the construction industry and technical knowledge in construction defects, design, financing and product liability with well-honed dispute resolution skills. From solving complicated fact patterns to the assignment of responsibility, we focus on the best way to protect reputations and investments.
Because our clients typify all key participants in the construction process, the scope of our counsel is comprehensive:
- Range of Issues—Construction law and related concerns involving land use, eminent domain, real estate, environmental and public law.
- Range of Projects—From single residential units to complex commercial building developments in which numerous parties have a stake.
- National Reach—Our nationwide general litigation experience includes state and federal courts in Texas and across the country.
- Contractors and Suppliers Claims—Our lawyers represent general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and construction managers in lawsuits involving allegations of defective construction in large commercial projects. These include hospitals, office buildings and condominiums.
Often these cases can be complicated and involve numerous plaintiffs and defendants, multiple technical disciplines and large volumes of technical drawings and designs.
Keramidas Law Firm handles a variety of construction cases for developers of residential and multifamily properties.
We defend developers in construction defect claims brought by dissatisfied single-home buyers and by renters in major apartment complexes. Our defense counsel also includes representing condominium developers in similar multiparty construction disputes.